Cellfina® is a hot, new cellulite treatment that has everyone talking – and for good reason! Just one hour-long, in-office treatment can keep cellulite at bay for years! It works by targeting tight bands of tissue under the skin. These tight bands pull the skin down, creating the dimpled texturing of cellulite. By loosening those bands through the Cellfina® System, elasticity is restored and the skin is able to smooth itself out.
Here’s what you need to know about Cellfina®.
- What Is Involved In The Procedure? The simple, in-office procedure targets each dimpled area individually. A numbing agent is applied and thin needle threaded under the skin to loosen the fibrous bands and release the tension causing cellulite dimples.
- When Will I See Results? Results are visible as soon as swelling and bruising (if any) fade, perhaps as soon as 3 days post-treatment.
- How Long Do Results Last? Results are incredibly long-lasting, at least 3 years in most cases.
- What Side Effects Are There? Side effects are non-existent or minimal. The most commonly reported side effects are minor discomfort, swelling and/or bruising at the treatment site, but those discomforts fade quickly. Most people go on with their normal day right away.
- How long does the procedure take? Procedures are offered as one-hour in-office appointments. During that time, the physician is typically able to treat 20-30 individual dimples.
- Am I A Candidate? The only way to know for sure if Cellfina® can help you is to schedule a consultation with one of our providers. In general, Cellfina® is most effective when patients are not significantly overweight and have good skin tone.
- Is It Covered By Insurance? Right now, Cellfina® is not covered by health insurance plans, but we do offer finance options.
Learn More About Cellfina®. Contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa Today
Summer will be here before you know it. If you’re dreading shorts and swimsuits due to cellulite, contact us for a consultation. Cellfina® may be the answer you’ve been looking for. Cellfina® results continue to improve over time so we recommend early treatment to give your skin time to recover and improve.