The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a popular procedure for providing a boosted backside. But that’s not all it’s used for. A BBL offers multiple benefits and can be used to address many different areas of concern beyond looks. Here are five benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift that you may not have considered.
Five Benefits Of A Brazilian Butt Lift
- It Can Improve Your Proportions. A better body shape and contour is one of the most visible benefits of a Brazilian Butt Lift. If you have ever wanted an hourglass figure and just haven’t been able to achieve it through diet and exercise, a BBL can make it happen.
- Make Use of Fat You Already Have. In a Brazilian Butt Lift augmentation procedure fat is taken from elsewhere on your body and injected into the buttocks. It’s a win-win situation. You lose fat where it isn’t wanted like your stomach, hips, or thighs, and put it where you do want it (your bum!).
- It’s Safe and Effective. The BBL is a very safe procedure when compared to butt implants or silicone injections. Use of your own fat reduces the risk of rejection and infection and the procedures itself is less invasive making it very safe and effective.
- You Retain a Natural Look and Feel. If you want a better butt but also want it to look and feel natural, a BBL is right for you. It’s the only procedure that uses actual fat deposits to create your new shape. That means the finished product looks and feels much more natural than an implant or artificial filler would.
- You’ll Enjoy Quick Results. Compared to working out, a Brazilian Butt Lift yields quick results. Even with years at the gym, a BBL can be accomplished in just a couple of hours at Enlighten Skin & Body Medspa.
What Can A BBL Do For You?
If you’ve toyed with the idea of a Brazilian Butt Lift but wondered if it is right for you, contact Enlighten Skin & Medspa in Orlando. Visit our Brazilian Butt Lift page to learn more about the procedure or call us at 407-857-5476 to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.