The HydraFacial® is one of the newest non-invasive facial procedures on the market today and it’s one of the most comprehensive treatments as well. That doesn’t mean it’s not without its questions.
Here are five of the most commonly asked FAQs about HydraFacials®.
5 FAQs About Hydra Facials®
- Does it hurt? Does it involve needles? Many people are turned off by fillers and Botox because they require injections. The HydraFacial® does not use needles or require any kind of injections. It feels like a deep facial massage!
- How does it work? The HydraFacial® is a 4-step process that includes: Cleansing, Exfoliation, Extraction, and Hydration. The entire process lasts less than one hour. Skin is cleansed to remove makeup and debris. Then, it is exfoliated using a light chemical peel. The extraction process feels like a mini facial massage. Using special equipment, clogged pores are cleaned and cleared. The final step is the application of a smooth and rich serum that locks in moisture and infuses skin with antioxidants and collagen.
- Is it safe for sensitive skin? The HydraFacial® is actually ideally suited for sensitive skin because it is non-surgical, does not use lasers, and only uses a very light chemical peel to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. We use a glycolic/salicylic acid peel that is very gentle and does not cause any discomfort or redness.
- What is HydraFacial® used for? HydraFacials® resurface, rejuvenate, and moisturize facial skin. It can be used to lighten dark spots and correct hyperpigmentation, combat fine lines and wrinkles, clear clogged pores, even out skin tone, restore elasticity and firmness, improve texture, and restore overall skin vibrancy.
- How often should I get a HydraFacial®? HydraFacials® can be very effective one-time treatment for special events or they can become a routine part of your beauty regimen. If you plan to add HydraFacials® to your routine, we recommend repeating the procedure every 3-4 weeks to maintain skin health.
Schedule Your HydraFacial® Today
If you want to try a different kind of facial, contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa and book a HydraFacial®! Call us at 407-857-5476 to arrange an appointment or schedule an appointment online right now.