Here at Enlighten Skin & Body Medspa experience matters. We achieve real results in a relaxing spa atmosphere.
We work with different doctors so we can match you with the perfect doctor who specializes in what you are looking to achieve. We have been around the longest and we know exactly what every client needs for their procedure. we will be open and honest with you . Choosing a Medspa cosmetic surgery center is an important decision. Let us be your Medspa BFF. We are conveniently located near all the major Orlando attractions and the Orlando International Airport. We can arrange travel for you and can provide a home nurse if needed.
Our mission is to treat every patient with compassion and respect. We will keep it real with you and explain every detail of your procedure journey. We focus on you and we want you to feel part of the family. You are always welcome to call or visit even after your procedure. We have many returning clients because of our exceptional service. We look for to meeting you today.
Not affiliated with any other clinics.
1,2,3 of Liposculpting
Liposuction is a fat removal procedure that shapes and slims specific areas of the body, improving body contours and proportion. It is a popular procedure for eliminating stubborn areas of fat and, in many cases, boasts noticeable results after even just one treatment.
Liposuction works on many different areas of the body including:
- Abdomen and stomach
- Love handles
- Bra line
- Pubic area
Are You A Candidate For Liposuction?
Liposuction is not an obesity or weight loss treatment, nor does it treat cellulite. It works best when it is used to correct areas of stubborn fat that have not responded to diet and/or exercise. The best candidates have:
- Localized areas of fat that are disproportionate to the rest of the body.
- Good skin elasticity. Liposuction only removes fat; it does not tighten skin so skin elasticity is vital to aesthetic recovery.
- Overall good general health.
1,2,3’s Of Liposculpting
Liposculpting is a body contouring procedure that is related to liposuction, but provides more targeted shaping benefits. Where liposuction simply removes excess fat, liposculpting plays a stronger role in creating and refining the new shape. In some cases it can even be used to help patients achieve an entirely new shape. Here’s what the process looks like:
- Fat Removal. This first step removes the excess fat from your body via liposuction. This minimally-invasive surgical procedure targets specific areas of the body.
- Aftercare and Healing. Post-care can improve the long-term results of your liposuction procedure. The post-care procedures or aftercare procedures at EnLighten Medspa include options such as: Radio Frequency Skin Tighten, Lymphatic Drainage Massage, LED Healing Light, and Ultrasound treatments. Your aftercare procedure will be customized to provide you with the best results possible.
- Body Sculpting. Once your body has recovered from liposuction, our technicians can further refine your new shape and contour with highly targeted liposculpting.
Contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa For A Liposuction Consultation
If you have problem areas that just aren’t responding to exercise and diet, contact Enlighten Skin & Body Medspa to schedule a liposuction consultation.
Call us at 407-857-5476 or schedule a consultation online now. We offer in-office and virtual consults for added convenience.
What is the Difference between Normal Liposuction and 3D Body Sculpting?
Two women who had liposuction. One without Body Sculpting, One With Lipo Sculpting