Sometimes, we just need a little boost to feel better about ourselves. If body imperfections are troubling you, book a consult at EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa in Orlando. We offer a range of outpatient body services that can help you look your best and restore the confidence you thought you’d lost forever.
Our body services cover just about every part of the body! Skin tightening and fat removal procedures can be used to turn back the clock while augmentation procedures can enhance or even change your existing body shape.
Here’s a look at what EnLighten’s body procedures can do for you.
In-Office Body Enhancement Procedures
- Liposuction & Liposculpting. Liposuction and Liposculpting address areas of unwanted fat or excess skin. Liposuction removes the fat, Liposculpting tightens the skin to sculpt a new shape. It’s an excellent choice after a major weight loss.
- Breast Augmentation. Say goodbye to small or asymmetrical breasts! Breast Augmentation can be used to add volume or change the shape or contour of the breasts. It’s a very popular service among women who have lost a lot of weight or are done with childbirth and breastfeeding.
- Cellulite & Fat Reduction. Almost everyone has cellulite – and almost all of them wish they didn’t. Our cellulite and fat reduction services target those lumpy, dimpled spots and destroy them using radio waves and ultrasound. Ask about Cellfina treatments.
- Brazilian Butt Lift. There’s no better way to address a droopy backside than a Brazilian Butt Lift. Butt lifts can be used to add volume, change the shape of the rear end, and correct asymmetry.
- Post Care Services. Post-procedure care is very important to a successful recovery, which is why we offer customized treatment plans for every client. Learn how to make the most of your treatments by taking proper care of yourself afterwards.
Improve And Enhance Your Body With Help From EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa
If your body could use a pick-me-up, contact Enlighten Skin & Body Medspa at 407-857-5476 to make an appointment. Meet with one of our doctors to discuss your concerns and we’ll recommend an appropriate treatment plan to have you looking and feeling your best!