We are very excited about the results we’ve seen from the Selphyl “Vampire” Facials that we have performed at our medspa! These anti-aging treatments are quickly becoming both a staff and customer favorite. Read on to see why!
5 Things We Love About Vampire Facials
Selphyl facials have become a popular anti-aging treatment that not only decreases the appearance or wrinkles and lines, but can help prevent them as well. The process relies on the patient’s own blood to create a platelet-rich solution that is then injected back into select spots on the face and neck. Learn more about Selphyl vampire facials, here.
Besides its’ anti-aging effects, there are plenty of other reasons we like Selphyl facials:
- They Are All-Natural. One of the things we love the most about Selphyl facials is that they don’t use any type of synthetic or man-made ingredients, which makes the chances of an allergic reaction very low. The process uses the patients’ own blood platelets and fibrin to restore and rejuvenate skin.
- They Produce Long-Lasting Effects. Vampire facials trigger the production of new cells and collagen, allowing the body to produce its’ own “fillers”. Not only is the result more natural-looking, it is also longer-lasting than synthetic filler options.
- The Procedure is Quick and Easy. An in-office procedure, Selphyl facials take just 20 minutes with no downtime. After treatment, the body continues to produce collagen and cell growth fro several weeks.
- Selphyl Has a Strong Foundation in Medicine. Selphyl actually began as a treatment for wound healing that has evolved into treatment for skin conditions and anti-aging treatments.
- It is Used to Treat a Variety of Conditions and Concerns. Selphyl isn’t only an anti-aging treatment. It can be used to fill in fine lines, wrinkles, and folds but also to combat skin depressions and acne scars, augment the cheeks, smooth skin under the eyes, and even fight hair loss.
Experience A Selphyl Vampire Facial Yourself At EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa
Intrigued by the “vampire” facial? Been wanting to try an anti-aging solution but wary of using synthetic ingredients? A Selphyl facial is just the thing! Contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa at 407-857-5476 to make an appointment today!