The Vampire Facial is a popular new facial filler treatment that has exploded in popularity due to celebrity use and its’ impressive results. If you’ve been exploring your dermal filler options and want to learn more about the Vampire Facial, you’ve come to the right place! Here are 5 Vampire Facial facts that you’ll want to know!
5 Facts About The Vampire Facial
- It can help smooth wrinkles and scarring. Unlike many dermal fillers, the Vampire Facial isn’t just a filler. Instead of simply adding volume to plump up a problem area (as most fillers do), the Vampire Facial helps restore facial shape, as well as improve skin tone and texture. Healing platelets in the plasma actually rejuvenate and restore damaged skin and tissues, helping to smooth wrinkles and erase scarring.
- It promotes new cell development. The procedure uses your body’s own blood, separating out plasma and its’ healing platelets to stimulate new cell growth. Essentially, the plasma injection tricks the body into thinking it’s been injured, which stimulates the release of stem cells. These stem cells get to work creating new, fresh tissue that is full of collagen, new blood vessels, and new cells. This all leads to a fresher, younger look.
- It began as an orthopedic procedure. The Vampire Facial was first introduced over 30 years ago for use after orthopedic surgery. Known as Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, the procedure was used to boost healing by forcing platelets into the damaged area. Platelets are important for clotting, which stimulates enzymes that help heal and play a role in tissue regeneration.
- It’s one of the most natural dermal filler procedures available. Many dermal fillers are made from synthetic materials to form a gel that sits under the skin, filling in lines and wrinkles. The gel is slowly absorbed by the body and repeat injections are needed to maintain the look. A Vampire Facial, by contrast, stimulates the body to create fresh collagen and tissues for longer lasting results. Many times, a single injection is enough to produce the desired result.
- It’s a better choice for sensitive skin. The Vampire Facial uses your own blood, stimulates new tissue and cell growth, and requires no invasive procedures, skin ablation, or resurfacing making it a better choice for individuals with sensitive skin or those concerned about reacting to synthetic fillers.
Schedule A Vampire Facial At EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa
The Vampire Facial is suitable for almost everyone. Unless you have a blood condition or are taking blood-thinning medications, you can safely try the procedure. Schedule an appointment at EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa in Orlando by calling 407-857-5476 or schedule a consultation online right now!