Schedule a HydraFacial®
The HydraFacial® resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. It is immediately effective.
If you have been considering a chemical peel or laser treatment to renew your facial skin but are worried about redness and discomfort, you have another option. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-laser skin resurfacing procedure that can be used to target dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, and clogged pores. The technique thoroughly cares for your skin by providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration in one gentle process. The procedure includes a Vortex-Fusion of antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid for an added boost.
The HydraFacial® is suitable for all skin types and is the best facial procedure for sensitive skin. It is non-surgical, delivering instant results with no redness, discomfort, or downtime. Skin is left smoother and more beautiful with results immediately noticeable.
HydraFacial is used to:
- Combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore elasticity & firmness
- Even out skin tone
- Restore skin vibrancy
- Improve skin texture
- Correct hyperpigmentation
- Clear oily or congested skin
- Reduce enlarged pores
4 Steps To Rejuvenated Skin
The HydraFacial® is a 30-40 minute procedure that consists of 4 steps: Cleansing, Exfoliating, Extraction, and Hydration. The process resurfaces your skin, delivering a mini-massage and bathing it with soothing and moisturizing treatments that deliver instant results.
- Cleansing is done to loosen makeup, dead skin cells, and other debris that is dulling your skin.
- A light chemical peel is used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. This glycolic/salicylic acid peel is very gentle and does not cause any discomfort or redness.
- The technician performs a combination of manual and “vacuum” extractions. Using a Vortex-Extraction nozzle, we can gently and effectively perform a deep cleaning of your pores.
- The final step soothes and smoothes your skin, infusing it with an antioxidant and collagen rich serum that promotes elasticity and hydration.
While a one-time HydraFacial® treatment can create a glow for special occasions, for best results we recommend a repeat of the procedure every 3 to 4 weeks, depending on skin concerns. Long-term treatment improves the overall quality of your skin, making it healthier.
Hydrafacial MD Booster Serums can be added to any Hydrafacial MD.
- Combines the benefits of aggressive exfoliation and chemical peels into a one step resurfacing procedure.
- Rejuvenation with no irritation.
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through naturally derived growth factors.
- Improves skin to perform in a more youthful and balanced state.
- Age Refining Peptide.
- Designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
Britenol Spot Corrector
- Designed to brighten and balance skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sunspots.
Arrange A Skin Consultation Today
If your skin could use a boost, contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa at 407-857-5476 or schedule a consultation today to learn more about HydraFacial®. We are a certified HydraFacial® treatment center that is dedicated to helping you obtain the skin care results you desire. Arrange a consultation to discuss your concerns and the doctor will recommend a treatment plan based on your skincare needs.
Mon. 1-7 pm Appt Only
Tues. 10-7 pm
Wed. 10-8 pm Last Appt Up to 7pm
Thurs. 10-8 pm Last Appt Up to 7pm
Fri. 9-6 pm
Daystar Skin & Cancer Center
More T Clinics
MS Fitness Challenge
Solutions Weight Loss
Acupuncture of Orlando
Licenses: Massage MM34597, Healthcare 605878, Cosmetology CE1002339
- Facial And Chin Liposuction Helps Refine FeaturesOctober 29, 2018 - 1:22 pm
- Say Goodbye To Cankles With Ankle LiposuctionOctober 10, 2018 - 1:16 pm
- Knee Liposuction: The Liposuction You Never ConsideredSeptember 24, 2018 - 12:58 pm
- Thin Thighs Can Be Yours Again With LiposuctionSeptember 13, 2018 - 12:47 pm
- “Just How Permanent Is Permanent Makeup?”August 29, 2018 - 8:55 pm
2 days ago
We here at Enlighten love and support our troops all over the world.
Thank you from all of us for keeping us safe.
#neverforget #Gdblessamerica ... See MoreSee Less
Enlighten Skin and Body Medspa added 2 new photos.
2 weeks ago
$25 Gift Card & Free Perk Eye or Lip Treatment! - To show you how thankful we are for you . Receive a free perk lip or eye treatment every Tuesday & Thursday in November ( gratuity is not included ). Book through our app or call us for more details 1-407-857-5476 1 per customer. mailchi.mp/enlightenmedspa.com/25-gift-card-free-perk-eye-or-lip-treatment ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
We here at Enlighten pray for all the Jewish families and their loved ones and first responders whose lives were changed forever today in Pittsburgh. Our hearts and all of our love goes out to you.
💚🙏 ... See MoreSee Less
Monday Afternoon Specials Botox Special $50 off 20 units of Botox ($8.69) and $200 off Kybella tomorrow! $89 Photo facial $199 Vein Treatment. Use our new Enlighten Skin & Body Medspa App or go online Enlighten Medspa.com 1-407-857-5476 or text 407-818-8825 ... See MoreSee Less