Schedule a HydraFacial®
The HydraFacial® resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. It is immediately effective.
If you have been considering a chemical peel or laser treatment to renew your facial skin but are worried about redness and discomfort, you have another option. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-laser skin resurfacing procedure that can be used to target dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, and clogged pores. The technique thoroughly cares for your skin by providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration in one gentle process. The procedure includes a Vortex-Fusion of antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid for an added boost.
The HydraFacial® is suitable for all skin types and is the best facial procedure for sensitive skin. It is non-surgical, delivering instant results with no redness, discomfort, or downtime. Skin is left smoother and more beautiful with results immediately noticeable.
HydraFacial is used to:
- Combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore elasticity & firmness
- Even out skin tone
- Restore skin vibrancy
- Improve skin texture
- Correct hyperpigmentation
- Clear oily or congested skin
- Reduce enlarged pores
4 Steps To Rejuvenated Skin
The HydraFacial® is a 30-40 minute procedure that consists of 4 steps: Cleansing, Exfoliating, Extraction, and Hydration. The process resurfaces your skin, delivering a mini-massage and bathing it with soothing and moisturizing treatments that deliver instant results.
- Cleansing is done to loosen makeup, dead skin cells, and other debris that is dulling your skin.
- A light chemical peel is used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. This glycolic/salicylic acid peel is very gentle and does not cause any discomfort or redness.
- The technician performs a combination of manual and “vacuum” extractions. Using a Vortex-Extraction nozzle, we can gently and effectively perform a deep cleaning of your pores.
- The final step soothes and smoothes your skin, infusing it with an antioxidant and collagen rich serum that promotes elasticity and hydration.
While a one-time HydraFacial® treatment can create a glow for special occasions, for best results we recommend a repeat of the procedure every 3 to 4 weeks, depending on skin concerns. Long-term treatment improves the overall quality of your skin, making it healthier.
Hydrafacial MD Booster Serums can be added to any Hydrafacial MD.
- Combines the benefits of aggressive exfoliation and chemical peels into a one step resurfacing procedure.
- Rejuvenation with no irritation.
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through naturally derived growth factors.
- Improves skin to perform in a more youthful and balanced state.
- Age Refining Peptide.
- Designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
Britenol Spot Corrector
- Designed to brighten and balance skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sunspots.
Arrange A Skin Consultation Today
If your skin could use a boost, contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa at 407-857-5476 or schedule a consultation today to learn more about HydraFacial®. We are a certified HydraFacial® treatment center that is dedicated to helping you obtain the skin care results you desire. Arrange a consultation to discuss your concerns and the doctor will recommend a treatment plan based on your skincare needs.
Mon. 1-7 pm Appt Only
Tues. 10-7 pm
Wed. 10-8 pm Last Appt Up to 7pm
Thurs. 10-8 pm Last Appt Up to 7pm
Fri. 9-6 pm
Daystar Skin & Cancer Center
More T Clinics
MS Fitness Challenge
Solutions Weight Loss
Acupuncture of Orlando
Dr. Robert Miles OS5118
Dr. Bart Rademaker ME73754
- Fat Transfers As Dermal FillersFebruary 5, 2020 - 1:23 pm
- Get Spring Break Ready With BOGO Hair RemovalFebruary 1, 2020 - 1:15 pm
- Target Age Spots and Sun Damage With a $99 IPL PhotofacialJanuary 10, 2020 - 12:37 pm
- Crepey Hands? Try a Radiesse FillerJanuary 6, 2020 - 12:32 pm
- Get That Holiday Glow with a Hylunia Facial in DecemberDecember 9, 2019 - 12:45 pm
1 week ago
March 23rd IV Infusion Special. Build your immune system and get a beauty boost at the same time.
$179 Immune and Beauty IV Infusion (private rooms available) ( value $300)
Add Hyluna Facial for $59.99
Add Hydrafacial for $75.00
We accept health savings cards!
Book online at EnlightenMedSpa.com
Call 1-407-857-5476 ... See MoreSee Less
We are still having a small Saint Patrick’s celebration!
We are limiting the amount of clients we have in both our lobbies and our waiting rooms. We do not usually have more then 10-12 people all day in our medspa. We are listed as a healthcare facility so we have always been very careful with our safety / standards for our clients and our staff. Our specialists all wear masks and gloves during all treatments. We are not having anyone come in who may be sick/not feeling well or running a fever. We are also offering Immune IV infusions and now you can pay with your health savings card.
Happy St Paddy’s day!!! ... See MoreSee Less
We understand that everyone is concerned about the potential risks of contamination from the coronavirus.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. More specifically, we are following the World Health Organization and CDC for updates and directives.
Our office is cleaned and sanitized daily, as we've always done. We have increased the frequency and extent of these cleanings to include frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, all reception area countertops with antimicrobial disposable wipes. All massage, esthetic, and surgical tables are wiped down and sanitized for each client , again as we have always done.
Our sanitation protocol includes:
Sanitizing our hands before and after treating each client.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the offices and we encourage our clients to use it.
We WILL continue to do business as usual . However for this time we have suspended the 24hr cancellation policy. Please if you feel sick do not come in you will not be charged. Please just let us know so we can reschedule you.
We also want to offer some services that help build your immune system and reduce stress at a value price (see below).Taking precautions andtakingcare of yourself is the best course of action.
Thank you for your trust.
Yours in Health,
Enlighten Skin & Body Medspa Team
We Enlighten , We Brighten, We Care.
$50 off Gift Vitamin C IV Immune Infusion treatment
$25 off Transfer Factor Immune supplements
$50 Gift card towards a stress reducing Hydrafacial MD
$500 off any cosmetic procedure
Call 407-857-LIPO( 5476)
text 407 -818-8825 EnlightenMedSpa.com ... See MoreSee Less