Schedule a HydraFacial®
The HydraFacial® resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. It is immediately effective.
If you have been considering a chemical peel or laser treatment to renew your facial skin but are worried about redness and discomfort, you have another option. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-laser skin resurfacing procedure that can be used to target dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, and clogged pores. The technique thoroughly cares for your skin by providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration in one gentle process. The procedure includes a Vortex-Fusion of antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid for an added boost.
The HydraFacial® is suitable for all skin types and is the best facial procedure for sensitive skin. It is non-surgical, delivering instant results with no redness, discomfort, or downtime. Skin is left smoother and more beautiful with results immediately noticeable.
HydraFacial is used to:
- Combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore elasticity & firmness
- Even out skin tone
- Restore skin vibrancy
- Improve skin texture
- Correct hyperpigmentation
- Clear oily or congested skin
- Reduce enlarged pores
4 Steps To Rejuvenated Skin
The HydraFacial® is a 30-40 minute procedure that consists of 4 steps: Cleansing, Exfoliating, Extraction, and Hydration. The process resurfaces your skin, delivering a mini-massage and bathing it with soothing and moisturizing treatments that deliver instant results.
- Cleansing is done to loosen makeup, dead skin cells, and other debris that is dulling your skin.
- A light chemical peel is used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. This glycolic/salicylic acid peel is very gentle and does not cause any discomfort or redness.
- The technician performs a combination of manual and “vacuum” extractions. Using a Vortex-Extraction nozzle, we can gently and effectively perform a deep cleaning of your pores.
- The final step soothes and smoothes your skin, infusing it with an antioxidant and collagen rich serum that promotes elasticity and hydration.
While a one-time HydraFacial® treatment can create a glow for special occasions, for best results we recommend a repeat of the procedure every 3 to 4 weeks, depending on skin concerns. Long-term treatment improves the overall quality of your skin, making it healthier.
Arrange A Skin Consultation Today
If your skin could use a boost, contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa at 407-857-5476 or schedule a consultation today to learn more about HydraFacial®. We are a certified HydraFacial® treatment center that is dedicated to helping you obtain the skin care results you desire. Arrange a consultation to discuss your concerns and the doctor will recommend a treatment plan based on your skincare needs.
Mon. 9-7 pm
Tues. 9-7 pm
Wed. 9-7 pm
Thurs. 9-7 pm
Fri. 9-6 pm
Sat. By Appt.
Daystar Skin & Cancer Center
More T Clinics
MS Fitness Challenge
Solutions Weight Loss
Acupuncture of Orlando
Licenses: Massage MM34597, Healthcare 605878, Cosmetology CE1002339
- 10 Benefits Of An EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa MembershipSeptember 25, 2017 - 11:37 am
- Membership Packages At EnLighten MedspaSeptember 25, 2017 - 11:20 am
- The Vampire Facial: Why It’s All The RageAugust 4, 2017 - 3:06 pm
- Book A $99 HydraFacial® MD Spa Day! Ask About Our Membership PackagesAugust 4, 2017 - 3:02 pm
- Vampire Facial, The 5 Facts You Need To KnowJune 7, 2017 - 12:49 pm