Schedule a HydraFacial®
The HydraFacial® resurfacing procedure thoroughly cares for your skin, providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. It is immediately effective.
If you have been considering a chemical peel or laser treatment to renew your facial skin but are worried about redness and discomfort, you have another option. The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive, non-laser skin resurfacing procedure that can be used to target dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, and clogged pores. The technique thoroughly cares for your skin by providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration in one gentle process. The procedure includes a Vortex-Fusion of antioxidants, peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid for an added boost.
The HydraFacial® is suitable for all skin types and is the best facial procedure for sensitive skin. It is non-surgical, delivering instant results with no redness, discomfort, or downtime. Skin is left smoother and more beautiful with results immediately noticeable.
HydraFacial is used to:
- Combat fine lines and wrinkles
- Restore elasticity & firmness
- Even out skin tone
- Restore skin vibrancy
- Improve skin texture
- Correct hyperpigmentation
- Clear oily or congested skin
- Reduce enlarged pores
4 Steps To Rejuvenated Skin
The HydraFacial® is a 30-40 minute procedure that consists of 4 steps: Cleansing, Exfoliating, Extraction, and Hydration. The process resurfaces your skin, delivering a mini-massage and bathing it with soothing and moisturizing treatments that deliver instant results.
- Cleansing is done to loosen makeup, dead skin cells, and other debris that is dulling your skin.
- A light chemical peel is used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. This glycolic/salicylic acid peel is very gentle and does not cause any discomfort or redness.
- The technician performs a combination of manual and “vacuum” extractions. Using a Vortex-Extraction nozzle, we can gently and effectively perform a deep cleaning of your pores.
- The final step soothes and smoothes your skin, infusing it with an antioxidant and collagen rich serum that promotes elasticity and hydration.
While a one-time HydraFacial® treatment can create a glow for special occasions, for best results we recommend a repeat of the procedure every 3 to 4 weeks, depending on skin concerns. Long-term treatment improves the overall quality of your skin, making it healthier.
Hydrafacial MD Booster Serums can be added to any Hydrafacial MD.
- Combines the benefits of aggressive exfoliation and chemical peels into a one step resurfacing procedure.
- Rejuvenation with no irritation.
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through naturally derived growth factors.
- Improves skin to perform in a more youthful and balanced state.
- Age Refining Peptide.
- Designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
Britenol Spot Corrector
- Designed to brighten and balance skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sunspots.
Arrange A Skin Consultation Today
If your skin could use a boost, contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa at 407-857-5476 or schedule a consultation today to learn more about HydraFacial®. We are a certified HydraFacial® treatment center that is dedicated to helping you obtain the skin care results you desire. Arrange a consultation to discuss your concerns and the doctor will recommend a treatment plan based on your skincare needs.
Mon. 1-7 pm Appt Only
Tues. 10-7 pm
Wed. 10-8 pm Last Appt Up to 7pm
Thurs. 10-8 pm Last Appt Up to 7pm
Fri. 9-6 pm
Daystar Skin & Cancer Center
More T Clinics
MS Fitness Challenge
Solutions Weight Loss
Acupuncture of Orlando
Dr. Robert Miles OS5118
Dr. Bart Rademaker ME73754
- Fat Transfers As Dermal FillersFebruary 5, 2020 - 1:23 pm
- Get Spring Break Ready With BOGO Hair RemovalFebruary 1, 2020 - 1:15 pm
- Target Age Spots and Sun Damage With a $99 IPL PhotofacialJanuary 10, 2020 - 12:37 pm
- Crepey Hands? Try a Radiesse FillerJanuary 6, 2020 - 12:32 pm
- Get That Holiday Glow with a Hylunia Facial in DecemberDecember 9, 2019 - 12:45 pm
1 week ago
We want to say thank you to everyone who have served and continue to serve to allow all of us to celebrate all of our freedoms. ... See MoreSee Less
Our owners Dawn and Jordan Werner along with a select group of business owners that are going through this pandemic were chosen by Spectrum Reach to give advise to other business owners on how to overcome it together and move forward.
Here is their interview...
youtu.be/uH7mnm-HCmM ... See MoreSee Less
We are so Happy to say We are back 🌸🌼🌻🌺
Opening May 19th!!!!!!!!!
We’ve missed you all so much
We are following CDC guidelines and have new Covid-19 restrictions but We’re back 🍾
Don’t worry about any of that extra quarantine weight... We got you ❤️❤️❤️ ... See MoreSee Less
We hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day and we all feel the same way ❤️❤️❤️
We will be opening soon...Big announcement this Wednesday !
Stay tuned ... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
Good Morning ☀️
We are so happy to announce that we will be opening back up soon. We are following the CDC guidelines and will be practicing social distancing with the proper PPE’s for our clients and staff.
We are still closed till further notice but we do see a target date for the end of May 2020.
Stay tuned for more updates
We have missed all of you and can’t wait to see you all again to help you meet all your esthetic and cosmetic needs.
*Don’t worry about that quarantine weight/loose skin... We got you ❤️
Bonus: Here is the 2nd post from Your Medspa BFF Dawn Werner
youtu.be/Pp2ttIlGq5o ... See MoreSee Less