Did you know that we offer liposuction for arms? This isn’t the first area that most people generally think of when they think of liposuction, but it’s actually one of the areas that rates the highest levels of liposuction patient satisfaction!
There are many reasons for this:
- The arms are highly visible, especially in our hot Florida environment where sleeveless tops are a must, and
- Arm liposuction removes that hard-to-target “arm flab” that comes with excessive weight loss or simple aging, which means
- The end result can be very noticeable and empowering for anyone who has been embarrassed by their arms!
When Strength Training Isn’t Enough
Who doesn’t want to show off strong, lean, defined arms? We’re always told that muscle burns fat, but what is shared less often is the fact that the fat you burn doesn’t necessarily come off where you want to lose it. That means you can strength train your arms every day, get stronger and lift heavier and still not see results in your arms! You can feel the muscles. You can tell that you’re stronger, but excess fat deposits are preventing your arms from looking their best. It’s incredibly frustrating.
If this sounds familiar, arm liposuction may be the next step in your transformation.
What To Know About Arm Liposuction
- Arm liposuction is a very effective way to remove excess fat from the arms (typically the upper arms). It is often performed on people who are unable to lose weight in their arms, despite diet and exercise or those who have lost a lot of weight in the rest of their body but have lingering fat in the arms.
- It’s important to recognize that arm liposuction removes fat from the arms. It does not remove excess skin such as sagging or drooping skin commonly found on the backs of the arms. For that, you’ll need an arm lift, which is a more invasive procedure. However, EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa’s body sculpting services may be an appropriate middle solution. This contouring service can be used to refine the shape of the arms after fat removal.
- People with good skin elasticity have the best results as the skin will naturally tighten once the fat is removed.
- Arm liposuction is very effective and long-lasting. As long as you maintain your body weight, your arm liposuction will last because the procedure actually removes fat cells from the body.
- Arm liposuction can be safely combined with other lipo procedures and is often performed in conjunction with liposuction of the upper back/sides/bra line for a smooth and contoured appearance.
Contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa To Learn More About Arm Liposuction
You don’t have to live with fat arms. Arm liposuction can unveil smooth, sculpted arms that you’ll want to show off every day! Contact EnLighten Skin & Body Medspa to learn more about arm liposuction and see if it is right for you.
Call 407-857-5476 or make an appointment online to schedule a consultation.